Mailing list -Reply

DBHersh@aol.com DBHersh@aol.com
Wed, 27 Dec 1995 19:09:27 -0500

Hello everyone,
   Hi Jack, thank you for your useful tips on communicating with listserv. I
am curious if any of you AOL members do know how to send E-mail to listserv
and leave the subject blank? I use version 2.5 and when I try to leave the
subject heading blank it won't allow it.
   While I'm at it I have two more questions concerning navigating through
Pianotech.
Is it normal when you post a message to pianotech that the person posting the
message does not view the message on their own computer? It does make sense
to me I just wasn't sure if everyone else had it this way also.
   How do you seperate words, sentences or parargraphs and include them in
your reply to someone else's posting? Highlighting?

Thank you for your help and patience,
Doug Hershberger, RPT