Mailing list -Reply

DefTuner@aol.com DefTuner@aol.com
Wed, 27 Dec 1995 22:40:42 -0500

>. I
>am curious if any of you AOL members do know how to send E-mail to listserv
>and leave the subject blank? I use version 2.5 and when I try to leave the
>subject heading blank it won't allow it.

I use AOL and have had the same problem.  I just stuck something (anything!)
in that ol' subject line thing. Pianotech seemed to have swallowed it with
out coughing it back out to me.( i.e.-INVALID this or that). Go figure!

<How do you seperate words, sentences or parargraphs and include them in
your reply to someone else's posting? Highlighting?>

I do it by ( in windows, anyway) by highliting the specific text then click
on reply.
You can then selectively delete lines of text you don't want to quote
(sometimes the whole letter is unecessary and too lengthy), then insert your
own stuff wherever you want. It works for me anyway.

David Denison, RPT
Long Island, NY