Mailing list -Reply

Bbarasa@aol.com Bbarasa@aol.com
Wed, 27 Dec 1995 22:35:19 -0500

I know we're not supposed to put anything in the Subject heading, but, as you
have found out, AOL doesn't like that.  I'm new to AOL, but I just charged
right ahead and PUT something in that there Subject heading and guess what
...?  It worked just fine.  I don't think it much matters WHAT you put in it.
 For instance, when I subscribe to a list, I just put Subscribe in the
Subject heading.

I also noticed the quotes some of you all are using.  I used to use Blue Wave
offline reader on a BBS a few years ago, and it looks the same.  Is it
possible to use Blue Wave with AOL?  (I haven't had time to try it out and
don't even think I have it anymore.  I'd have to download it from somewhere
again.)

If it's another program, where can I download it from?

Thanks!

Barb Barasa
Way West of Chicago