Ircle for Mac....Mirc for IBM

William C Sadler sadle001@maroon.tc.umn.edu
Thu, 28 Dec 1995 12:55:05 -0600

Gentlemen,

How about a live Chat room for Pianotechs????  Is possible over the Net.
Shareware software will connect us all into a live chat room...might
eliminate some traffic here?

Those who don't know how to use an IRC can find out on the WWW ...look in
Shareware sections for IBM....use vsl serch for software...for Mac
<www.xs4all.nl/~ircle>.  Download 2.3b8.  There are also Faq's and other
informational files about IRC at that location.

I suggest we create a Web chat irc called #pianotech......when you want to
talk to someone just /join #pianotech. ...and there we are .... live
discussions.

Hope to talk to you there....later..

The Sadman