gopher & WWW

musselj@cadvision.com musselj@cadvision.com
Mon, 06 Feb 1995 09:26:50 +0000

Hi Ron...

//--- forwarded letter -------------------------------------------------------

> Your WWW page looks very good.  I think this is just the beginning of such
> things.  I have been kicking around the idea of a PTG home page, but the
> wheels of progress turn slowly when you have Boards and commitees to work with.

The idea is a very good one. With Internet connections running cheaper than Compuserve it might
give more people a chance to join in.

I have been offered a Home Page at an extremely low price and have considered setting one up
myself. It means learning HTML but that shouldn't be THAT hard! (yeah... right!)

If anyone knows any piano-related WWW pages could you post the URLs for them?

Thanks!

      John
// John Musselwhite, RPT   Calgary, AB CANADA
// Internet: musselj@cadvision.com or john.musselwhite@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca
// MetroNet: 201:5500/67     FidoNet 1:134/67