Scanning Electron Microscope

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 08:01:27 -0500

Subjects for SEM........How about music wire with the snickers: "the most
heinous example of string friction which rachets its way across the entrance
to the speaking length." Continue reading on p.30 of the PTJ 2/91, and find
out why I plead, "I'm hoping that the Guild can establish a National String
Friction Foundation to fund research for a cure to this tragic affliction."

Bill Ballard RPT      "May you work on interesting pianos."
NH Chapter, PTG               Ancient Chinese Proverb