Room keys

Wed, 15 Feb 1995 07:45:16 -0600 (CST)

Greetings and halucinations...

I was asked by a collegue to write a letter to the powers that be at a
large school, to enumerate reasons why a master or pass key should be
issued to a piano technician.

I tried posting this just after Christmas, but in reviewing the
archives, I couldn't find it, so apparently either I klutzed out,
or... if it did go through, the idea that a piano tech should have keysgo through, the idea that
a piano tech should have keys
is a no-brainer and the dean/provost/pres etc. should be apprised of
that fact.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer                Ignorance doesn't kill you, but it will
Luther College                   make you sweat a lot.-Haitian proverb