Baylor Job Opening

Dennis Johnson johnsond@stolaf.edu
Mon, 20 Feb 1995 09:07:23 -0600

At  9:08 PM 2/19/95 -0700, Tcoates@aol.com wrote:
>I received a notice about a month ago from Baylor about the piano technician
>opening.  It was sent to all the PTG chapter presidents.  They requested that
>the position opening be announced at our next chapter meeting.
>
>To be honest, I agree with John Minor (as he stated awhile ago) that it is
>described as a job for Superman.

          I meant to suggest this before but even though we are not a union
there ought to be a way that we can effectively and diplomatically
communicate that message to Baylor. We should not endorse an unreasonable
position. If Baylor has still not admitted this or even figured it out,
then the message needs to come from outside. We at least owe this to Danny
Boone.

Dennis Johnson
johnsond@stolaf.edu