Lyre

Newton Hunt nhunt@gandalf.rutgers.edu
Tue, 21 Feb 1995 08:15:24 -0500 (EST)

Good Morning,
      I also posted an inquiry this weekend and will repost and hope for a
response.
      I and a friend are restoring an 1880s S&S D to its original rosewood
beauty, for the performance stage.  The legs and lyre were changed so we are
looking for original type legs and a lyre.
      If anyone has or knows of such legs we are willing to negotiate.
      Thanks.

      Pianist, like any other group, have nice, not so nice and some royal
flaming horses patoots.  Even the worst person is going to have a nice veneer
of niceness.  We have such a one here and I thought her to be a nice person
for almost two years.  Thinking back I cannot for the life of me figure out
how I could have spotted her earlier.

      Newton
      nhunt@gandalf.rutgers.edu