Room Keys

PSLOANE@OCVAXA.CC.OBERLIN.EDU PSLOANE@OCVAXA.CC.OBERLIN.EDU
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 13:36:55 -0500 (EST)

--  MY REPLY TO THE ORIGINAL POSTING THAT FOLLOWS --

Master keys to all the rooms that have pianos were issued to me the first day I
started work at Oberlin. Without them, it would be virtually impossible to get
my work done in an efficient manner.

Ken Sloane, Oberlin Conservatory

PS  Some (most) of my posts do not get through the first time. Has anyone else
been experiencing the same?

--------------------------------------
Date: 2/15/95 9:33 AM
To: Kenneth Sloane
From: pianotech@byu.edu
Greetings and halucinations...

I was asked by a collegue to write a letter to the powers that be at a
large school, to enumerate reasons why a master or pass key should be
issued to a piano technician.

I tried posting this just after Christmas, but in reviewing the
archives, I couldn't find it, so apparently either I klutzed out,
or... if it did go through, the idea that a piano tech should have keysgo
through, the idea that a piano tech should have keys
is a no-brainer and the dean/provost/pres etc. should be apprised of
that fact.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer                Ignorance doesn't kill you, but it will
Luther College                   make you sweat a lot.-Haitian proverb

hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu