February Journal

DaleP34429@aol.com DaleP34429@aol.com
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 17:31:54 -0500

I once heard that the difference between a used car salesman and a piano
salesman was that the used car salesman knew when he was lying..........Not
being on the public dole, I tend to work for customers I like whether I like
their piano or not. I encourage them to upgrade but when that is not an
alternative, I find really bad pianos offer the opportunity to create massive
improvements.....to the level where money and  level of playability intersect
on the economic/pleasure bell curve........nice post.........Dale Probst-
Road Warrior