Steinway parts

N&B Brickman nbb@usnet.us.net
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 05:51:29 -0500

        I always buy my Steinway parts from Steinway in New York, but
specify Hamburg parts whenever available in their parts list, such as for
shanks with flanges, hammers, and wippens.  They cost more but the quality
has been excellent -- including no problems with loose pinnings.
                Norman Brickman

nbb@us.net