Poor Supply Service

Jeff Stickney jpage@selway.umt.edu
Mon, 27 Feb 1995 07:26:44 -0700 (MST)

APSCO and I had a "falling out" over a bass string order that took
inordinately long to get out in, oh, 1986?  They (Schad jr.) and I ended
up suggesting, respectively, that I'd be happier doing business
elsewhere, and I'm happy to say I've avoided doing business with them
ever since.  Granted, I don't do high volume rebuilding, so have always
been able to get what I needed elsewhere, but it seems to me we have
other suppliers these days with the variety and quality of parts needed.
Maybe a
healthy boycott of APSCO might send them the message that service counts!

Jeff Stickney, RPT
University of Montana
jpage@selway.umt.edu