OK, so no boycott -Reply

Jack Reeves reevesj@BYUGATE.BYU.EDU
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 09:23:51 -0700

>>> Jeff Stickney <jpage@selway.umt.edu> 02/28/95 07:02am

     I really didn't mean to incite anyone into riotous or even
obnoxious  bahaviour.  And yes, I'm all for positive conflict
resolution.  But Ron's  post sounds like one still has to bend over
pretty far to get decent  service.  I withdraw any suggestion that
others follow my example, but I  feel a lot happier not having to
deal with APSCO.  I'd rather save my  high blood pressure for all
those *other* crazy drivers out there.

However, you're not the only one who doesn't use apsco for just
those reasons too.

vince mrykalo

Jeff Stickney, RPT
University of Montana jpage@selway.umt.edu