Center Pin Lubricants

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 09:01:40 -0600

I believe I heard someone mention that the Ballistol-Klever worked well
as a method of family planning....could be the odor.

I've used the stuff gingerly and it seems to work.  Haven't noticed any
grunge buildup.

Again, apologies to those who may have offended by my recent blah-blah-
blah fit.  The company in question is a bitter pill.  I regard them the
same way I regard a stray dog....suppress the adrenaline, try not to raise
your voice, and *never* trust them.

Ron Torrella               "Ideal conversation must be an exchange of thought,
School of Music           and not, as many of those who worry most about their
University of Illinois    shortcomings believe, an eloquent exhibition of wit
                    or oratory." -- Emily Post, Etiquette