Return of Interesting Reference

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Sat, 01 Jul 1995 15:49:42 -0400

In order to find this file on AOL:
Go to Main Menu
Computing
Music & Sound
Software Libraries
Programs & Utilities
More
Misc. Util.
Piano
(The keywords in the listing are: Van Hoose, Piano, Tuning, Music, FD)

As far as transferring a copy to someone across the Internet. AOL will not
let me attach files to send across the 'net.  If anyone knows of a way for me
to get around this little problem please contact me.  Perhaps someone with an
AOL as well as another 'net access server can help out.

I also assume from the responses that the author is unknown to us on the
list.  Well, I'd better get back to rebuilding the action in this Bradbury
grand so that I can have a day or two off this next week.

Happy Independence Day!!

Allan Gilreath
Gilreath Piano & Organ Co.
Berry College