Mason & Hamlin sustain pedal:

MR GARRET E TRAYLOR TYLT35A@prodigy.com
Tue, 04 Jul 1995 08:46:03 -0400 (EDT)

-- [ From: Garret E. Traylor * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

I have a client with a squeaking pedal on her "BB".  This is a five
year old instrument. Technicians have tried to eliminate the squeak
applying  various types of lubricants and inverting the felt to give a
new bearing surface.  The lady is concerned that this is a "factory
defect".  I am sure that there is a  solution. Your advice would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help
Garret Tryalor
Assoiciate Washington D.C.

One who does not read has no advantage over one who does!