April 1996 Seminar

WScharbrou@aol.com WScharbrou@aol.com
Mon, 10 Jul 1995 23:52:19 -0400

The Indianapolis chaper of the Piano Technicians Guild is planning a one day
seminar next April.  As the local president, one of my duties is  helping to
select a topic for the seminar.  Unfortunately due to some scheduling
conflicts I can't make the national convention in Albuquerque this year.  My
hope was to get some ideas who might be available and who would be a good
"drawing card" for a one day seminar.
 Any help and suggestions you might be able to offer would be greatly
appreciated. If  you wish, reply to me at.... WScharbrou@aol.com

Thanks!

Bill Scharbrough RPT
Indianapolis IN