Tough jobs.

BDeTar@aol.com BDeTar@aol.com
Tue, 11 Jul 1995 14:13:07 -0400

Something that's always worked for me is to merely mouth the words to the
potential recipient.  The trick is to make sure little or no sound escapes
from your lips (sometimes difficult to accomplich with a straight face).
 When they ask you to repeat it, simply write on a piece of paper the
following: "Hearing loss in this register can sometimes be a source of great
irritation, wouldn't you agree?".  Make sure your tools are already
packed...I won my last fight by 2 blocks!!

Brian De Tar   RPT
BDeTar@aol.com