More Agraffee

Lkunsky257@aol.com Lkunsky257@aol.com
Wed, 12 Jul 1995 07:32:05 -0400

Being a relative "newby' to Cyberspace I have been unable to attach files to
email and get them through the "net" but in response to your "It would seem
the better way to give very complete information on a particular subject
without mandating the recipiant pay a bunch o' bucks to read something on the
net "live"."  Have you tried sending and receiving mail in "FlashSessions"?
 "Flash Sessions" can be found under "Mail" on your tool bar in America
Online.  These allow you to send and receive mail in seconds and do your
composing and decomposing (sorry!) off line.  This saves your online time so
you can spend more time "surfing".

I've been a member of pianotech for a month or so and I've really enjoyed
this "community" online.  I'll be looking for you all in Albuquerque hoping
to put faces to the names.  Thank you Jack, for hosting this forum.

Regards,

Laura Kunsky, RPT