farming out work?

BDeTar@aol.com BDeTar@aol.com
Thu, 13 Jul 1995 23:14:46 -0400

Bob

Don't have any advice on establishing a "mutually beneficial" relationship
with a rebuilder, other than the obvious: interview several rebuilders and
work with the one you "click" with. :-)

As a personal recommendation, though, I would suggest calling Mark Adams.  He
is one of the best technicians in Southern California (San Diego, to be
exact).  He does a considerable amount of rebuilding and I'm sure would be
happy to talk with you.  I worked many years with Mark and hold him in very
high regard.

If you are interested, please Email me direct and I will give you his phone
number.

Brian De Tar  RPT
BDeTar@aol.com                      "NO OBSTACLES...ONLY OPPORTUNITIES!"