Disklavier Service Seminar

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Sun, 16 Jul 1995 13:52:02 -0400

Ron "The Man" Torella rote 7/6:
<<My guess is that since most have already purchased their tickets to NM,
they're not likely to reroute their flights to stop off in Dallas.  Is this
the place to announce such goings-on?  <Wearing my asbestos suit.> >>

And how many of the gang are stopping off in KC and the way back to see Ralph
Onesti's booth. (see p. 13 PTJ 6/95)
So Ron, how quickly can I get one of those asbestos suits?

Bill Ballard, RPT     "Out here on the food chain, you either diet,

NH Chapt, PTG               die, or dine" .......folksinger Mark Graham