Hammer weight

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Sun, 16 Jul 1995 13:53:06 -0400

Michael Wathen rote 7/14:
<<In general, I find this lacking in Internet discussions. Usually there is
one or two "Gurus" who appear to have all the answers.  They answer the
questions without giving the reasons or documentary support for their
beliefs. We are simply expected to believe in their wisdom because they have
researched it for themselves.>>

Would it surpirse you to find that most is this discussion issues from
empirical experience. David Stanwood's system, for all of its reams of data
from maybe twoo hundred pianos, stall has to be the narrow data base of that
which has come through his own business or those of his associates. Sorry
about this, we're not developing Stars Wars Technology for the defense dept.
When you speak of "one or two gurus who appear to have all the answer", I'd
feel happier about this complaint if you chose to name them. They'd then have
a chance to respond.
Spoken with all due respect for you and your own contributions to our
discussion.

Bill Ballard, RPT     "Out here on the food chain, you either diet,

NH Chapt, PTG               die, or dine" .......folksinger Mark Graham