ivory bleaching

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.Oswego.EDU
Mon, 17 Jul 1995 11:40:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,
Has anyone tried the method of bleaching ivory keys outlined in the July
Journal?  I'm interested in any success stories or any cautions you may
have encountered as I am going to try the procedure soon.

Also, where does one purchase the 4' blacklights and how expensive are they?

I have the hydrogen peroxide available in the form of BaquaShock which I
use in my pool.  It is concentrated to 27%.

Has anyone tried any alternative methods of getting out the yellow that
may be less complicated?

Thanks for your info,

Paul,
kupelian@oswego.edu