The New Touchweight Metrology

stanwood stanwood@tiac.net
Mon, 17 Jul 1995 23:04:01 -0400

Stephan,

I really appreciate you thoughtful postings.  They touch on important stuff.
Bye the way, I've given a number of presentations to Steinway, of production
techniques based on the new metrology.  The ones who actually make the
pianos recognize the benefits and are excited by the prospects of using the
techniques, but the engineering staff doesn't get it.  My system is for
piano makers.  It's a little frustrating but I'm patient.

I'll have more time too converse after Albuquerque.

Bye,

David

"You can resist the invasion of armies but not an idea whose time has come"

                                             Victor Hugo