Stanwood

Michael Wathen 556-9565 Michael.Wathen@UC.Edu
Mon, 17 Jul 1995 23:18:59 -0500 (EST)

I'm sorry.  I am making an apology to the whole List.  Stanwood's
stuff is too far over my head.  I tried to figure it out several
times.  I quess he is too far ahead of me or I'm way behind
everybody else.  You can put me in the group of the maufacturer's
engineers.  It must be that my formal education in Physics,
Mathematics and all those lab courses was nothing more than a
waste of time. It has blinded me from the truth.

I am going to take a vacation from Pianotech.  I'm getting too
caught up in the outrageous grandstanding.  Maybe I will check in
a few months.  Adios

Michael Wathen