Pleyel Help Serial Number

BenGPS@aol.com BenGPS@aol.com
Tue, 18 Jul 1995 23:51:56 -0400

I went back to the instrument and sent a post to the list Monday. The post
did not appear, probably due to the list problems that Jack Reeves reported.

It sounds like the instrument is post 1850.  Thanks again for the help you
all of you have already given.  Serial# 24360, and there is a capo tasto bar
I believe.  There is a capo type bar extending over the high treble section
starting at note 66 (D6) up thru note 85 (A7).  Agraffes (odd looking) below
note 66.  The piano is seven feet two inches long.

I am headed to Albuquerque Wednesday pm.  Hope to see some of you there.