New Mexico

William E. Darst darst@humanitas.ucsb.edu
Thu, 20 Jul 1995 09:52:11 -0700

>No, you're not the only tech not going to Alb. this year.  I do think
>sometime this week we who couldn't go should all meet someplace on the net
>and have a "pity party."  I don't know how to set up a live session, but
>I'm game.

Yeah, and I'm just IRCed at not being able to go  :( !

On my list today is to find a site to download the Mac IRC client software
Homer.  If you do arrange a chat session I would like to take part if I can
get set-up in time.  This is one aspect of interneting that I have not
explored yet.  It might add a dimension to our list where we could
conference on a topic from time to time.

Bill Darst
Music Dept
UC Santa Barbara