New Mexico

BRENT.FISCHER@asu.edu BRENT.FISCHER@asu.edu
Thu, 20 Jul 1995 17:31:57 -0700

Dave, I have been trying to make it back to Texas for a state convention
and can't seem to get there either.  The national is right next door and
it is still impossible.  I have a board to crown, bearing to set, and
about a dozen tunings this weekend. If I can get caught up in time for
the Detroit convention I"ll be happy.  By the way do you know what country
group sings the song "God Bless Texas?"  I just heard it on the radio
and it made me long for the open wasteland between Midland and El Paso.

Brent.Fischer@ASU.EDU
Arizona State University/Tempe