New Mexico

Wippen@aol.com Wippen@aol.com
Fri, 21 Jul 1995 09:23:30 -0400

I do think
sometime this week we who couldn't go should all meet someplace on the net
and have a "pity party."  I don't know how to set up a live session, but
I'm game.

Dave Porritt, RPT
SMU - Dallas

Sounds great to me. Not all of the members of this list use America On Line,
but that service does have  on-line private chat  capabilities. For those who
don't subscribe to AOL, it is fairly cheap ($9.95/mo). It might be worth the
subscription for this "chat" ability. BTW, I too am stuck in the shop during
convention week. Pretty dumb planning,Huh. The humidity in the Ohio Valley
has been 80-100% for the last 3 weeks. I could'a used some dry New Mexico
heat. We only have two seasons here--winter and July!!

Paul Dempsey
Marshall University
Huntington,WV
wippen@aol.com