Science

stanwood stanwood@tiac.net
Thu, 27 Jul 1995 12:10:48 -0400

Bob Hohf wrote:

>Solving action problems to the extent of producing consistent and
>predictable results may require seeing through the mounds of data to a
>deeper level of understanding.

I've done this and will continue to do this.  I invite others to test my
methods and to consider factors such as hammer weight and leverage ratio in
their work.  It's made all the difference for me and those that work with me.

The presentation of my methods to date is somewhat limited by this medium
(e-mail).  I assure you that upcoming publications will have plenty of
pictures and arrows as well as the specific intent to allow others to
practice the same methods and compare the results.

DS