Key Leads

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Thu, 27 Jul 1995 10:04:08 -0600

>     done.  Since Steinway is reading these messages now, maybe someone can
>     respond.

I'm not sure whether anyone from Steinway is actually reading the list yet,
but your message has been forwarded to Michael Mohr (who does not yet have
email access)... I'll post a reply when I get a response.

BTW, has anyone read "The Steinway Saga" by D.W. Fostle yet?  My copy
arrived yesterdaybut I won't get time to read it till the weekend. If a
review hasn't been posted yet perhaps I could whip something up although at
710 pages with only a couple of pages of previously-used pictures it may
take a while to get through!

                        John

John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com              sysop@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca