So long.

Dennis Johnson johnsond@stolaf.edu
Thu, 27 Jul 1995 11:38:31 -0500

       Well said Mr. Ballard, your honest and sincere asscessment is very
helpful as always.

        I'm going to leave now for a while myself, but I've much enjoyed
the active conversation. I still have some vaction left so I'm going to
take it now while I can, starting this weekend.  This means that since I'm
still not "connected" at home yet, you are all spared my ramblings for at
least a couple of weeks.

Dennis Johnson
St. Olaf College

        P.S. IST because IBMET the extra moment of inertia caused by leads
near the front of the key is less noticable when DW's are below 50 grams.
Generally, it is only when the DW exceeds 50, and certainly by 52 grams
that I have been bothered by this sensation, and it is not necessarialy
because these two samples have different amounts of lead. Why this seems to
be the case, IMHO, I cannot speculate theoretically or scientifically
because I don't know and have no clue.