Albuquerque touch analysis

stanwood stanwood@tiac.net
Thu, 27 Jul 1995 12:48:41 -0400

In my last class at Albuquerque we analyzed a Baldwin grand.
The Strike weight was in the middle of the medium zone and the leverage was
in the middle of the low zone.  According to my system, a mismatch of zones
such as this indicates that the action should feel heavy.  It did.

Maybe some of you have a problem with this because it's too simple.

All I can say is try it.  You might like it!
I'm always here to answer questions if any of you have any difficulty or
confusion about the method.  Please contact me off pianotech for such purposes.

Stanwood