New listserv

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Thu, 27 Jul 1995 15:11:06 -0600

>     I'm fairly certain we could start up a listserv on one of the
>machines here at the University of Illinois for non-university technician
>discussion, etc. I'd personally like to see everyone on one group as one

Would the U of I be willing to put up with the traffic? I can see it getting
heavier over the next year or two with the way net access is going. Six
months ago I was the only one from our chapter here and now almost half the
chapter reads this list. (hi guys!).

>     Let me know what you think, as well as ideas for a name for the
>list and we'll go from there.

How about "Pianoserv"?  Perhaps Jack would like to use a name that better
reflects the CAUT crowd and "Pianotech" could be recycled?  <g>

One problem with downloading the archives or using the WWW page is not all
people may have access to gopher, ftp or the WWW. Until last January I only
had access to EMail and couldn't even pick up the list.

                        John

John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com              sysop@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca