John Minor's Listserv Recco

Stephen Birkett SBIRKETT@envsci.uoguelph.ca
Fri, 28 Jul 1995 15:33:19 -0400 (EDT)

> I don't know any of the technical details but I'd prefer to have PIANOTECH as
> an Internet newsgroup. [Is that possible?] The Listserv approach really clogs
> up my E-mail in-box.

Why not adopt the same as early-ml, which is simultaneously a
listserv and a newsgroup? Then those that don't want to get messages
by email can browse the newsgroup...it's a little easier than going
through archives. It might cut down on the size of the listserv doing
it this way, since new subscribers might choose the newsgroup access
by choice.

Stephen Birkett (Fortepianos)
Authentic Reproductions of 18th and 19th Century Pianos
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
tel: 519-885-2228
fax: 519-763-4686