Take a Stand

Thu, 01 Jun 1995 14:25:29 -0500 (CDT)

> On Thu, 1 Jun 1995, Ron Berry wrote:
>
> > >Ban Assault Wippens NOW.
> >
> > I ran into a player piano today and realized the danger of concealed
> > wippens.  This piano had both automatic and semi-automatic (sometimes they
> > don't work) wippens, and both types were concealed creating a particularly
> > dangerous situation.
>
>  Maybe you should watch where you're running instead of blaming your
> injuries on law-abiding wippen owners!
>
> I. Stein

How true, but how many w(h)ippen owners realize that very few
automatic and semi-automatic repetitions even have safeties?

Maybe if all were required (like old Baldwins), the world would be
a safer place.

Should concealed wippens be registered?

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT     |      ...and when it worked the first time
Luther College             |      I darn near broke my arm patting