new

Vince Mrykalo REEVESJ@ucs.byu.edu
Fri, 02 Jun 1995 10:50:54 +0000 (MST7MDT)

> Date:          Thu, 01 Jun 1995 21:51:36 -0600 (MDT)
> From:          PianoGuru@aol.com
> Subject:       Re: new
> To:            Multiple recipients of list <pianotech@byu.edu>

> I would like to re-state that my comments were in response to a request for
> "news from Baldwin."  If I have offended, I beg your pardon.  I'll listen and
> keep my mouth shut.

This is rediculous.  A free flow of ideas here is paramount.  I
agree with Gordon Large from VT, and I wouldn't worry about saying
something that might sound like a sales pitch.  I don't think that
even needs to be an issue.  Please do not become a lurker, Mr. piano
guru. Would anyone who was offended please raise your hand.

---
Vince Mrykalo  rpt

Wish to be considered to know nothing: and if you shall
seem to some to be a person of importance, distrust yourself-
Epictetus