advertising?

Vince Mrykalo REEVESJ@ucs.byu.edu
Fri, 09 Jun 1995 10:51:02 -0600 (MST7MDT)

As most are aware, pianotech was originally set up as a forum for
college & university technicians.  Right now, the listserve's home is
a university, but we've not set any limitations even as to who all may
subscribe.  This is to expand the base of technical material relative
to piano service as much as possible.  In my view, anything that is
enlightening in the realm of piano work and PTG is appropriate for
this list.  Any further rules should come from Jack Reeves.

---
Vince Mrykalo  rpt

Wish to be considered to know nothing: and if you shall
seem to some to be a person of importance, distrust yourself-
Epictetus