Piano to Univ tech formula

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri, 09 Jun 1995 12:52:29 -0500

On Thu, 8 Jun 1995 Kam544@aol.com wrote:

> Mr. Harvey,
>
> The College and University Technicians group did publish a booklet a while
> back.
>
> Tom McNeil, RPT, current Chair of College and University Technicians
> Committee, would know of its status.  And most likely, other committee
> members, Ken Sloane or Mike Reiter, as well.

I'm waiting for the PTG to hire a consulting business who would look at
this issue from an objective standpoint.  The Guild's presentation, while
it may have merit, has little ground to stand on because it appears to be
self-serving (the Guild is made up of its members, the survey was done
among members so *of course* the outcome would be tilted in favor of the
members!).  So says the administration at this University...

Ron Torrella
School of Music         ** STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY **
University of Illinois