New England Regional Seminar

Daniel Dover Daniel.Dover@Dartmouth.EDU
Tue, 02 May 1995 10:57:33 -0400 (EDT)

--- You wrote:
Congrats to the Vermont Chapter for hosting a fine PTG weekend.  I thought
everything went very smoothly, and the classes were wonderful.  There were
some SMART people there!

Gordon Large, RPT
--- end of quoted material ---

Thanks, Gordon.  As Vermont Chapter President, I can assure you it was a
ridiculous amount of work (Randy Potter should do a workshop on the amount of
production time lost in putting on a PTG Regional!).  But it really was worth
it, and our chapter learned that we actually CAN work together and enjoy it.

Thanks, again, Gordon-- your comments are deeply appreciated.

Danny Dover, RPT
Dartmouth College