Attached image files

Don_Mannino@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com Don_Mannino@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com
Mon, 15 May 1995 20:03:46 -0400 (EDT)

     Ron Torella Wrote:

     >The attached file needs to be saved separately (from the email) as a
     file.  Most mail viewers have some means of saving attachments
     separately.

     Ron,

     The image came through on cc:Mail as a continuation of the mail text,
     not as an attached file. Perhaps that's the problem. I tried
     highlighting the text and saving it, then unzipping, etc., but no
     luck. I suspect the saving process inserts some kind of header or
     formatting instructions or something.

     I'll try to download the file separately.

     Don