Chopstick voicing tool

Don_Mannino@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com Don_Mannino@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com
Mon, 15 May 1995 20:03:45 -0400 (EDT)

     Thane Yennie wrote:

     >>. . . Norman Neblett  was using a chopstick voicing tool.  My
     question is Where does a person get one of these and  how much? Any
     help greatly appreciated.

     I have seen a tool like this sold by Renner. The home grown version is
     very simple to make, though:

     1. Buy chopsticks at a supermarket.
     2. Drill / bore a very small hole in the small end for a snug (but not
     tight) fit with the needle
     3. Insert #6 needle with epoxy or thick super glue.

     Simple as that! This tool really comes in handy sometimes.

     Don Mannino, RPT