The "other" RPT's

JHarvey440@aol.com JHarvey440@aol.com
Wed, 17 May 1995 01:56:40 -0400

Hi Kent,

> I'll probably regret this post in the morning...

You likely will, but I for one appreciate the candor in your statements,
specifically the part implying that all (piano) technicians are not busy ALL
the time. Kudos for that.

> A few members of this list know that I have told tales over the
years about the "other RPT's".  I have a new tale to tell.

>Actually, WE must be the "other" RPT's:  I don't know how long
physical therapists have used the RPT designation, but my wife,
Bonnie, has been an RPT for 19 years, and by the way, there are
hundreds of thousands of physical therapists.

For the record, my message was derived from word play. I didn't mean to hit a
nerve ending (if that was the case). I'm likely the -only- person who didn't
know about physical therapists until I had need to visit one. If only I
didn't lead such a sheltered life... sigh!

-Jim Harvey