sandpaper

JHarvey440@aol.com JHarvey440@aol.com
Wed, 17 May 1995 01:57:29 -0400

>Does anyone know of a source for sandpaper in sheets larger then >the usual
9" X 11"?  I wanted to make a 10" sanding disk for my >table saw...

Gordon,

Two options from my perspective:

1) although your saw is 10", the disk itself doesn't have to be;

2) buy the plug-and-run aluminum disk from Sears, along with the matching
paper. You may have to check out radial arm saw accessories, but they made
one that was flat on one side and a slight taper on the other, the latter
supposedly for preparing for gluing. Note that my information is dated -- they
 may have disco'ed this item along with the catalog. But it's worth a try.

Regards,
-Jim Harvey