Tuning Schedule Software needed

SEThile@aol.com SEThile@aol.com
Fri, 19 May 1995 01:44:14 -0400

I am using Lotus Organizer (appointment book style software for windows) for
my scheduling.   It includes a nice little address book with enough power to
handle basic client records, but I have really been impressed with Alpha
software's "Alpha 5 for windows", relational data base program. It is billed
as being for non-programmers and is easy to set up and customise but is also
very powerful and comes with its own scripting language. I am using Alpha 5
for my client records.  It is easy to switch back and forth between the two
using Windows' cut and paste function.

Are there any Windows' Piano Tech specific programs out yet?  I have not yet
seen any.

Scott Thile
San Diego Chapter.