To Whom It May Concern:

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri, 19 May 1995 01:53:00 -0500

On Mon, 15 May 1995 Kam544@aol.com wrote:

> I am looking for the author of an article that came out 5/11/95 on PianoTech
> in regards to their viewpoint on PTG's real purpose; something to do with
> teach, learn, and ?.

If anyone managed to get Digests 65-68 from the listserv before it
swallowed them (apparently, as they seem to have disappeared!), they will
have what you're looking for.

FYI: The listserv command for searching is
"search pianotech -all <whatever-text-you-want-to-find>"

HINT --> leave out the "" but *keep* the < and >

and the listserv command for getting a digest or file is
"get pianotech pianotech.xxx.xx"

HINT --> leave out the "", the x's represent the day and year of the file
(ie. pianotech.124.95 would be the 124th day of the year 1995).

You may want to copy this email somewhere for future reference.  I made
"templates" in case I forget....

Ron Torrella
Registered Piano Technician          Now Open: The Piano Page at Prairienet!
Piano Technicians Guild        http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/homepage.html