Posting to Internet

sysop@microcity.com sysop@microcity.com
Wed, 24 May 1995 21:00:15 -0500 (EST)

Please feel free to copy any of my postings to internet about any topic
(this in reply to your message about my postings on humidity control
gauges) Only Please Please Please spell check them first!

I don't know if my last postings have gotten on line--I was asking about
the Pierce Piano Atlas--is it available on computer disk--and even if it
is not does anyone have a current address.

I have posted this direct to sbraydy@u.washington.edu

>From drose@microcity.com (Don Rose RPT)

P.S. I would love to write an article re humidity levels across Canada
(or possibly the U.S.A. too)

 E-mail replies to this user should have the following on the first line
 of message text:        TO: INTERNET: drose@microcity.com