Odd facts

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Mon, 29 May 1995 23:03 -0500 (EST)

>> I'd like to add a page of Odd or interesting facts about the piano to the
>> Web page.  If you have any favorite unusual facts that would be of interest
>> to the general public, please send them my way.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ron
>
>Hi Ron
>
>Talk about a new page why not a list of  address of interesting supplier of
>piano parts, tools, felt maker, buckskin maker... all over the world.

That could be done.  I think I have many of them for the US and Europe.  The
PTG Guid to Resources in the Piano Industry  has most of the US ones.  I
could get many from the Europiano magazine adds for Europe.  If you know of
any other such suppliers, let me know.  The only thought that strikes me is
that many of these companies are wholesale suppliers and as such might not
want their name on the Internet.  Remember that everyone in the world can
read these.  Perhaps the Industry Guide that PTG publishes is the best place
for this information.  What do you think?

Ron
Ron Berry, RPT (Registered Piano Technician)
ronberry@iquest.net

Check out the Piano Page at http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/homepage.html
for some great information and links about pianos!