Odd facts

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Tue, 30 May 1995 00:18:31 -0600

>>Talk about a new page why not a list of  address of interesting supplier of
>>piano parts, tools, felt maker, buckskin maker... all over the world.

>any other such suppliers, let me know.  The only thought that strikes me is
>that many of these companies are wholesale suppliers and as such might not
>want their name on the Internet.  Remember that everyone in the world can
>read these.  Perhaps the Industry Guide that PTG publishes is the best place

I'd tend to agree with that. The purpose of the page should be to catch
people's attention and provide some education and entertainment as opposed
to helping them do their own service.

I suppose what you are thinking of is something like the "Did You Know?"
section in the back of the Pierce Atlas... I imagine those are all
copyrighted, but some of them could be rephrased to fit the page.

        John
John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com              sysop@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca